We are a small Inn and cancellations significantly impact our business: therefore we follow a strict cancellation and change policy.
- There is a 2 night minimum most of the year.
- Reservations are guaranteed with a valid credit card which, at the time of booking, will be charged in full for a 1 night stay and for 50% of the total, including tax, for a stay of 2 or more nights. Included is a non-refundable $25 per room processing fee. This fee is part of the room rate, not an extra charge.
- Reservations for 5 or more rooms are considered a group reservation and require completion of a groups agreement as well as a group deposit.
- Applicable for all standard reservations: If you must cancel your reservation, we keep only the $25 processing fee, if you notify us by 5 PM fourteen (14) days before your planned arrival. We charge the entire reservation amount for no-show, and we keep the deposit for reservations cancelled less than 14 days before your arrival date, unless we are able to resell the room(s) to someone else.
- Reservations for group stays with 5 or more rooms have a different cancellation policy. Please contact us for details.
- Regardless of dates, for reservations of 3 or more rooms or the Forever Twilight Festival in September, the cancellation period is increased to 30 days.
- Check – in: 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Check – out: 11 a.m.
- We welcome children aged 10 and older in any room shared with their parents, as long as the maximum room capacity is not exceeded. There is an additional charge of $25 per child, per night. Children under the age of 7 are welcome in the Orchard Suite only, for $5 each, per night.
- Rates are double occupancy. There is a $25 per person charge for extra people.
- All rates are subject to a 10.5% sales and lodging tax.
- Pets are accepted in the Orchard Suite with a $10 per night charge