Happy Memorial Day weekend! We just had another request for our Gingerbread Pancake Recipe, so we thought we would post it today.
- 1 1/3 cups pancake mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 1/4 – 1 1/2 cups water depending on how thick you like your batter
Cook on hot, greased griddle or pan until bubbly and then turn over.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind, fresh or dried
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
In medium sauce pan mix sugar, cornstarch and nutmeg. Gradually add in water. Cook stirring over medium heat until mixture is thick and clear. Add butter, lemon rind and lemon juice, stirring until butter melts. Serve hot, over hot pancakes. ENJOY!